Holiday Tracks

Started by Mach, November 22, 2009, 02:15:38 PM

Wiley

You can count me in. I love Christmas songs!!  And 64 guitars the juke box is looking real good.  This will   be fun!!  Yoo Whoo!!

64Guitars

I've been racking my brain and going through the thesaurus to no avail. So I think I'll reluctantly stick with "fest" and call this one "YuleFest". At least it's consistent with the names of our previous fests (RockFest, NeilFest, BluesFest).

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Vanncad

Damn! I was laughing my @ss off at the "Festivus" idea. That's one of my favourite Seinfeld episodes!

Thanks BB. I'm still laughing!

It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Wiley

64Guitars

Quote from: Vanncad on November 22, 2009, 08:01:02 PMDamn! I was laughing my @ss off at the "Festivus" idea. That's one of my favourite Seinfeld episodes!

I had to make a banner (see attached). Can easily be changed to "Yulefest" though.

I like the Seinfeld episode too but I think I'll stick with YuleFest. The banner is great though. Thanks for doing that. I like the rockin' Santa. If you could change "Festivus" to "YuleFest" and "...for the rest of us!" to "Jukebox & Song Index", I'll use it on the Jukebox page. Better still, if you send me the Santa and ivy graphics, I can adapt it for a few purposes.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Vanncad

No problem 64. "YuleFest" is cool too!

I "borrowed" the images from here:

Holly
Santa
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Mach

Wow 64 you jumped on this quick. I wasn't expecting such a speedy response on this idea, you guys Rock!

The jukebox page looks great! and "YuleFest" sounds good too.

Where do we upload the songs?
recorder
Pro Tools
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Boss Micro BR

64Guitars

Quote from: Mach on November 23, 2009, 05:12:52 AMWhere do we upload the songs?

As always, you can upload your songs to any web server available to you, then post a link in the appropriate "Post your MP3" board for your particular BR. Or, if you're collaborating with other members, you can upload in "Post Your MP3 - Collaborations only".

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website