Going Crazy

Started by tazzy, November 21, 2009, 08:31:00 PM

launched

It's a shame when technology gets in the way of beautiful guitar playing! Fantastic - The runs had so much soul in them, and you had complete control of your guitar.

Just great - I love it!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

tazzy

Thanks Tony and Mark...beginner's luck. I'm not sure how comfortable I am being the "publicity" for 48's class, but I highly recommend it. I've heard what wonderful music the rest of you are making.

I've tried the Lame thingy several times with the same results...nothing. Audacity won't recognize it. It's there and I open it for it and it won't take it. The Switch Sound File Converter that Mike sent to me works fine. Just takes me a little longer to get all my ducks in a row.

Now on to the next lesson. Whoopee!!!! Well after the cows are to the salebarn.

tazzy

Geir

This can't be beginners luck ... it smells too much of pure talent !!! Really great playing Tazzy!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Diego Ayala

Holy smokes....  thank goodness for facebook or I would have missed this one!  BB Tazzy - this was totaly excellent, just totaly love those walk-abouts!

Way to go Tazzy!!! 

I will be heading to Nebraska from Feb 1st to the 15th - not sure how much time I'll have for spending in the Ainsworth area!  Want to see Tammy's fam, and also need to go and see Tom and Amy Ford ~ i was not in NE when the two horrible tragedys took place --- so I'm hoping to be able to spend at least 3 days up there.  15 days just goes so fast...

Take care, and keep ripping those leads

Tony W

Tazzy i just gave that lesson another listen. great work! I think you make an excellent PR rep for the all star course

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR