Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Moving on, I'm leaving work now and I might just pop in for a pint and a vind$*^. No, this could lead to dejavu. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Satchwood

If i were to dream alive until unconscientiousness was exploited, then i might feel overpowered by the yearning of sudden time gone by, expressed and motivated by extreme awareness; and then find the real underlying purpose set forth by the undeniable presence, experience, of the ulterior motive, and answering speech would be hidden or often time expounded upon by mere mortal rivalry and unforeseen truths alight, that cannot even be comprehended by reason, intentionally, in predicting the ultimate and inevitable sounds of sonic performance and utter madness!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

Quote from: Satchwood on May 23, 2010, 01:48:50 PMIf i were to dream alive

until unconscientiousness was exploited,

then i might feel overpowered

by the yearning of sudden time gone by,

expressed and motivated by extreme awareness;

and then find the real underlying purpose

set forth by the undeniable presence,

experience, of the ulterior motive,

and answering speech would be hidden or

often time expounded upon by mere mortal rivalry and

unforeseen truths alight,

that cannot even be comprehended by reason,

intentionally, in predicting

the ultimate and inevitable sounds of

sonic performance

and utter madness!

Hmmmm, now after reading what i wrote again......... might make some lyrics out of it for a potential song or two..... ha!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

Quote from: Blooby on November 29, 2009, 08:20:27 AMI'd just like to take this opportunity to say I'm not wearing any underwear.
was this the first time that blooby used said phrase mmmmmmmm i think we should search the archive
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

FuzzFace

Regarding the original question, I think it's like thunder and lighting.  They are the same phenomenon, experienced with a delay.

We as humans are blessed with the capability of concious thought.  But the need to conciously process thoughts in recognizable, imagined words or pictures, does not slow down our brain.

Just like light travels faster than sound, our brain travels faster than the speed of thought.

The issue of free will is a non-issue, unless of course our concious decisions would differ from what the brain gives away in the experiment, and we were forced to follow through.

FuzzFace

Or how about:  Someone posts a question in 2009 and I reply in 2012!

It's like a message from the future!

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on March 21, 2012, 09:57:58 AM
Quote from: Blooby on November 29, 2009, 08:20:27 AMI'd just like to take this opportunity to say I'm not wearing any underwear.

was this the first time that blooby used said phrase

Nope.

Quotemmmmmmmm i think we should search the archive

Blooby's posts containing the word "underwear", sorted by date

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

wow 64 thats better than flash harry's new toothbrush,,,,,,i thought blooby had used it more often than that. lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Lurker

Sooo ... is keeping track of Blooby's underwear predetermined or free will?