Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

s.w.goatlips

Frustration is my middle name.

flyon90

I personally think that many of our societal norms and personal decisions are affected by our evolutionary background (Hunter-gatherer) and that reality is subjective to the person experiencing it.  For instance to a religious person god is an entity that has a real impact on their everday life while at the same time an atheist believes that god is a superstition does and that god does not exist and therefore does not impact reality in any way. 

Greeny

Why does free beer always taste so much better than the beer you've paid for?

OsCKilO

Quote from: Greeny on May 19, 2010, 04:18:38 AMWhy does free beer always taste so much better than the beer you've paid for?

Takes the work out of it and makes it an object of total relaxation.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

The only philosophical thought I ever had was, "Life is like a shit sandwich, the more bread you got the less shit you eat". I do apologise if my language offends but there was no easy way to soften it. Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

I must learn to think before comitting to the written word although now you mention it, it does work along with about 8 pints of tanglefoot and a vindaloo.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Oldrottenhead

after the vindaloo a good tip is to put the toilet paper in the fridge before you go to bed.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

I don't ever remember going to bed, but it's always been more of a pull through job as I recall. Willie   :D
recorder
Boss BR-800