Early Wake Up

Started by Tony W, November 13, 2009, 08:53:04 AM

Tony W

I woke at 5:00 in the morning. I was cold, my fire had burnt out. I started to get out of the recliner to fire up the wood stove, to my surprise my strat was still attached. I sat back in the recliner and ran through a few scales.... shivering from the cold. As I completed my scale work, I smiled, put the strat on the stand, and lit a fire. What a good morning.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

I get up every morning at 5.0 Take the dog out have a coffee then half hour on my Strat, Cant beat it best time of the day........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Bluesberry

Yes, I love playing guitar first thing in the morning too!  I usually only get the time on weekends for such an indulgence, but is sure is a fine time to play.  It sets the mood for the whole day.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

I too get up at 5.00am every morning but instead of pluging my tele in, I fire up the truck and head off to work. I sometimes take the MBR and do some vox or mastering while waiting to be unloaded, get some funny looks when I,m shouting at the silver brick.
recorder
Boss BR-80