Minutia/Young Girl (aca and Indierik)

Started by aca, November 11, 2009, 02:28:57 PM

Flash Harry

Wow, your voice is superb. A blend of simplicity and the magic that Bjork has.

I want more of your song please. Tell your dad to do some stuff with you. This is so fantastic, I'm rambling now....

*edit*  Sorry Eric! I did mean to say that your playing is superb. The voice and the guitars meld so well.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

indierik

The more I listen to this the more I am enthralled by your talent; your voice and charming lyrics. Alice you are a very gifted songwriter, your future is apparent -you are predestined for the stage. It's an honor to work with you.

erik
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

indierik

-Friedrich Nietzsche

Tony W

my bad. I just let the admins know the file location. hopefully they will modify the post with this link:

**Late Edit** I fixed the permissions issue on the file.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

;) I just found out, but aca is at the Hove festival so if any of the admins can update the link that would be swell :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

indierik

Geir, is Alice preforming at the Hove Festival? If so what is her bands name?
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Geir

Quote from: indierik on July 06, 2011, 12:13:51 AMGeir, is Alice preforming at the Hove Festival? If so what is her bands name?
No, she didn't perform. Some day maybe .......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

indierik

I received an email recently because someone commented on this. I haven't been on the site in ages (way too busy juggling my 2 year old, my busy art career and wifes full-time staus in Nursing school and still working four nights a week... madness but it's all positive)

Anyways, I had to listen again and WOW, Alice is amazing! What is she up to these days Geir T. Alfsen? I certainly hope writing a preforming music! She's too talented not to. 
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Jarle

recorder
Boss BR-800