Minutia/Young Girl (aca and Indierik)

Started by aca, November 11, 2009, 02:28:57 PM

Tony W

5 - 20 more listens, and it's still not enough.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i am sure i left a comment here, dont know what happened to it tho.
anyway what i said was, this is fantastic, i am getting goosebumps listening to your voice. erik is gonna be blown away when he hears this. and tell that auld dad o yours to get you an mbr for christmas.

and sandy i do believe in love at first listen, this is my fourth and the love just grows.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

aca

HI ;D

Thank you so much for all your kind comments.
I'm really glad you liked it!

Alice

Greeny

This is amazing - on every level. And absolutely on the pulse of current musical fashions. Huge talent and huge commercial potential. Wow.

indierik

WOW! This is fantastic Alice! I just got back from vacation so it's pretty much the first time I'm had to listen to this. It's such a beautiful song. Thanks for making it shine with your wonderful voice and lyrics!

I gotta run off to see the Pixies live in Denver, so I'll comment again later.

Thank you so much!

erik
Without music, life would be a mistake.
-Friedrich Nietzsche

indierik

Does anyone feel I should edit some of the lead guitar here? With the addition of the vocal track I almost feel like the guitar is too much at times?
-Friedrich Nietzsche

henwrench

don't be messin' with the guitar, just add some brushes....
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

indierik

Quote from: henwrench on November 18, 2009, 12:15:05 PMdon't be messin' with the guitar, just add some brushes....

Brushes? Are you referring to the jazzy drum stick brushes? 
-Friedrich Nietzsche

henwrench

you could... or get some sandpaper and a wooden bristled brush and do a nice kinda long ssssssshhhhhhhhhhaa action on the sandpaper. D'ya dig?
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Erik, I think it's perfect as is. While you're concerned with with the guitar side, the rest of us hear a beautiful melody with jaw dropping vox. I've easily listened to this 40 times, and I hear nothing but first class music every single time.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR