Autumn Song

Started by smalltins of fruit, November 10, 2009, 03:35:00 PM

Greeny

Google Spider Bump.

I hope the Google Spider enjoyed this Songcrafters classic as much as we have!

Jarle

I'm loving this. It's just what I needed now. The serenity and beauty of this is simply stunning. Thank you for the bump.
recorder
Boss BR-800

Bluesberry

More gentle than a glass of pure spring water........... more captivating than a chest of pirates gold......more moving than an iceberg in the North Atlantic......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Gosh, I'd almost forgotten how sublime this was, good bump fellas
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

henwrench

I can't quite make out the 3rd line in the 2nd verse....is it me or can everyone else hear it OK?

Sounds a bit like a Bob Dylan line or is something about something else... ???

Was planning on doing this for the upcoming '90's Autotune Fest....

deafwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

When do we get the remaster?

Greeny

A 90's retarded remix must be on the cards.

Farrell Jackson

I think the bass needs to come up in the mix......it sounds too quiet to me

Farrell
recorder
Tascam DP-32
recorder
Fostex VF-160

Farrell Jackson

Rayon Vert

Test, test, one, two, three.....is this mic on?

Tangled Wires

Interesting that a Google Spider was tuning in to this...

A spider does not have ears. Mammals hear with help of hairs that are located in the ear where pressure waves in the air are converted to electric signals. These signals are then sent to the brain and interpreted as sound. A spider hears with very tiny hairs on her legs (thrichobotria). She is very capable of localizing the origin of a sound by interpreting the movement of the air produced by that sound.

I have often been impressed by the movement of air that Autumn song generates ;)

recorder
Boss Micro BR

danieldesete

Quote from: Tangled Wires on May 02, 2014, 06:21:57 AMA spider hears with very tiny hairs on her legs (thrichobotria). She is very capable of localizing the origin of a sound by interpreting the movement of the air produced by that sound.[/i]

I sometimes wondered why old people grow hair in their ears. Now here is the answer : it's to compensate them becoming deaf...

BTW, I found a list of silent sounds on the Wiki page 64G mentionned, but no reference to our momumental Autumn Song. It wrights this though :

This is an incomplete list of songs, which may never be able to satisfy certain standards for completeness.
    Revisions and sourced additions are welcome.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_silent_musical_compositions

smalltins of fruit should be in that list !

hou hou ha ha