Autumn Song

Started by smalltins of fruit, November 10, 2009, 03:35:00 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Of course your gonna need some drums Eric!!! I'm in!!!
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tangled Wires

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

kenny mac

Should this not qualify for unplugged fest?

Oldrottenhead

nail on the head kenny
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Rata-tat-tat

Yes...I agree... This track never gets old. Its as good as the first time I heard it every listen... I always find something new burried in the layers of awesomeness...Thanks for bumping it... Just what I need for the holidays.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

danieldesete

I tried to cover this in my kitchen to contribute to home made fest, but the fridge is too noisy.
hou hou ha ha

Tangled Wires

Quote from: danieldesete on February 25, 2013, 07:19:23 AMI tried to cover this in my kitchen to contribute to home made fest, but the fridge is too noisy.

;D ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Quote from: danieldesete on February 25, 2013, 07:19:23 AMI tried to cover this in my kitchen to contribute to home made fest, but the fridge is too noisy.

Ha ha! I have the same trouble with the buzz of my Telecaster single coils. I think I'd need a humbucking guitar to do this song justice.

Speed Demon

Greeny, go here and check out the humbucking pickups for Telecaster and Strat guitars.

I've used them for many years and also installed them when upgrading guitars for customers, when I had
my own business repairing and customizing instruments. Highly recommended.
If you're handy with a soldering iron you can easily install them yourself.

http://www.dimarzio.com

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.