Autumn Song

Started by smalltins of fruit, November 10, 2009, 03:35:00 PM

Gnasty

Speed Demon? Take a look at my MP3 on the previous page and tell me what you think. I hated this song till i did my version  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Satchwood

Gnasty's cover of this tune inspired me to add a little shred solo ~ it goes by pretty quick, so you really got to listen intently ...

I tried to leave a little space....you know, less is more.....right?

Time:
0:00
Volume:

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

Less is more is right! That was perfect. I would of never added that kind of flavor to the song as good as you Satch. This inspired me to think of more for this. What a collab!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

cuthbert

Tommy, only you could play it this fast. My hat is off to you, sir...

Quote from: Satchwood on March 24, 2010, 10:24:19 AMGnasty's cover of this tune inspired me to add a little shred solo ~ it goes by pretty quick, so you really got to listen intently ...

I tried to leave a little space....you know, less is more.....right?

Time:
Volume:

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Geir

I tried translating it to Norwegian, ..... not ever phrase was easy but I feel I got pretty close in keeping the rhythmic tranquility of the song and the extra verse I put in on the end was as a homage to the great  poet Paula Nancy Millstone Jennings ..

Time:
Volume:

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

I have clicked every one of these that gets posted, thats the power of mystery (or maybe stupidity LOL).  I am compelled to click and listen.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

Every time this song is played, or each cover happens, this is the result world wide. Beauty of this caliber must be stopped.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Iagree with you Tony! DOn`t know for sure but i think this is the album cover for the original song.

It needs Blooby in it though

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Rata-tat-tat

Ok... this song is comming along nicely and the album Covers...  Here's my thought... With Gnasty's shreader; Geirs wanderful interpretation, And Satch WTF... Did Mark ever put some bass in there???  I think we may be getting off track just a little. Let's bring it back to the beginning... Less is more... There's beauty in Simplicity. Here's my thought.

recorder
Tascam DP-02

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: cuthbert on March 23, 2010, 12:06:19 PMI've also heard that more cowbell is a very effective remedy for all failings cosmic.  :)
I thought the Claves with a "hall reverb" somewhere in the distance would be appropriate. Lemme know what ya think.

recorder
Tascam DP-02