Autumn Song

Started by smalltins of fruit, November 10, 2009, 03:35:00 PM

Satchwood

Nice cover Gnasty ~ I think i like your version the best!

Wow, you guys should play this tune backwards sometime.....whoa!

...i wonder what Gringo would think of this song?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Quote from: Satchwood on March 23, 2010, 11:09:40 AM...i wonder what Gringo would think of this song?
Thats a great thought, what would a Gringo Flemenco version sound like?  Gringo, where are you!!!!! You didn't get sucked into the musical singularity did you?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Wow thanks guys!!

Quote.i wonder what Gringo would think of this song

I really think Gringo would like mine the best cuz it sounds a little like Dio.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

Quote from: Bluesberry on March 23, 2010, 10:18:48 AMI think what SToF did here (where did you go anyway, I hope you dont mind us lunatics having so much stupid fun with your post), what he did is create an exact mirror composition.  For every note used, he also played the exact opposite note, all colliding together to create the perfect sound that we hear in this composition.  What Gnasty did with his cover, I think, from how I am hearing it, is reverse the mirroring process so that the first note is a mirror of the second note, is a mirror of the third... so that it creates the illusion of a cover of the original.  But I think the genius of Gnasty is that his cover sets up a perfect receeding mirror that takes the sound further down into the mirror, kinda like a musical black hole.  So what you are hearing Mark is not the notes beeing a wee shade out of tune, you are hearing the notes bend, ever so slightly, as they are pulled into the infinite mirror hole, pulled across the singularity point.  You are lucky Mark, had you listened just a little longer, you may have been pulled into the infinite sound mirror also, never to return.  How are your ears, still ringing from the brush with infinity.  I bet it was exilerating.  Well done Gnasty, you took this masterpeice and transformed it into an infinite masterpeice.  I am humbled by all of this.

Nah, it just needs more bass in the mix.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Nigel, you are a genius, more bass, more bass will complete the sonic ring modulation, saving our universe from complete collapse.  Brilliant, you have saved the lives of millions.  This may be the solution to many, many things: I'm thinking world hunger, weather devastaton, peak oil, teanage acne...more bass in the mix.  I am going to use this simple remedy from now on.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oldrottenhead

there is never enough bass in a mix for nigel lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

cuthbert

I've also heard that more cowbell is a very effective remedy for all failings cosmic.  :)
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Satchwood

....hmmm, should i add a shred solo to the mix, or would that over-satch it?
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

Quote...hmmm, should i add a shred solo to the mix, or would that over-satch it?

Shredding should never be an option Satch!  ::)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Speed Demon

I'm not seeing a link to the song, either.
Where did you guys find it?

Gene

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.