Wait And See

Started by TomH86, June 14, 2008, 09:22:12 PM

TomH86

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9tbmemxbvoj

A Simple Finger - Picked Ditty...

SteveG

T12V2_01
Time:
0:00
Volume:
The hiss was distracting me from listening to this excellent tune, so I took it off. Hope you don't mind me posting it, probably get more listens this way anyway....
Very nice tune, I am getting more into simple "stripped down" acoustic stuff lately. Reminded me of Donovan. Really enjoyed this, nice one!

TomH86

Thanks, Really appreciate it.

I need to re - mix it..The hiss is certainly distracting...Funny how a song can come from nowhere as that one did...Three times this has happened. Its as if you're suddenly struck by something..Very weird/ Interesting...Like you're being guided...

SteveG

Yeah, thats the way it works for me too. I can sit down equipped with guitar, pen, paper and beer ... and nothing. Next day will be in work miles from the MBR and *pop* a song lol! Normally happens when I am strumming random chords and not trying to write. Weird aint it?

TomH86

yeah!

im gonna lower the volume of the vocals and bring the guitar out a bit more I reckon.

SteveG

Double the guitar, copy it or better still play it twice as close to the same as possible, which will give a fuller sound. Then pan the two parts left and right, leaving the vocal in the middle.

Pedro

This is great!  :)

Keep it up, Tom.

TomH86

Praise from the admin?!  :o

haha,

thanks very much, It does mean a lot to me, getting good feedback...Helps boost my ailing snse of self - belief!

New version, coming soon!