I'm scarred

Started by wiley, November 07, 2009, 12:36:38 PM

Wiley

OMG You wouldn't believe what just happened!!!  You know I am an Iowa farm girl!  I'm not scared of too much critter wise!   We've had an occasional bat in the house, mouse in the house, Snakes are ok if I see where they are at.  Spiders I am not into.  But a little bit ago I opened the cupboard drawer to get a baggie out and a big f**king RAT  jumped out!!! Hubby will have permission to shoot on site even in the house.  Never have we had that!! Needless to say I screamed like a girl!!  Like a BIG SCARRED GIRL!!!!  Then dropped what was in my hand and ran!!!  Where are my 3 cats when I need them. The worthless S.O.B.'s.  I'm not going in there for a while. Yuck!!

Sprocket

In my previous life I was married...and once forced to move because we had a mouse...which I never actually saw or heard, but anyways.

Blooby

If it were in a Habitrail or little spinny wheel, you'd probably say it were cute.

Blooby

The Reverend 48

I thought you country types BBQ them! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Diego Ayala

PJ, i think you need to start with the cats - they may have gotten fat and lazy -- 3 of them!?

OsCKilO

My cats are ruthless killers......

Hard to stop them....

The Wife hates it when they kill things.... I had to spray one of them in the face with some ginger ale, when it had a mouse in the garden and wouldn't let go.

Lucky the stuff was the extra fizzy kind.....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

i am petrified of rats so to try get rid of my fear i was put in a coffin full of em. im even more scared of them now, but i liked the litttle blonde one
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Blooby

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 07, 2009, 06:23:45 PMi am petrified of rats so to try get rid of my fear i was put in a coffin full of em.

Surely, you're kidding.

Blooby

chapperz66

Some years ago I was a transport manager with a lorry park in London that was infested with rats.  One of my drivers said he would deal with them by bringing in his "killer" Jack Russel.  I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it - the rats advanced on the dog in a pincer movement as if they'd been to Sandhurst.  The dog survived mainly by running away.

I was always careful walking across the lorry park after that.

Paul