New Guy Quick Question....

Started by jvbattles, November 07, 2009, 09:25:08 AM

Just joined last night....already couple of people helped me out with some blues links.....cool. Being the new guy, can anyone give me the quick lowdown on Soundclick ? What is it and how can I use it ? Sorry for the "uninformed guy" questions, hopefully I'll catch on quick.

Bluesberry

I just joined soundclick myself last week.  It is free, you just set up a page first, then a artist profile page.  The first page is just about you (some people sign up and dont have any songs to post, just want to listen to music, so this first page is all they get).  Once you have your first page, you set up an artist page where you can upload songs in mp3 format.  You can link from SC back to here or E-mail them to people, or direct people to your SC site to listen to your music.  It is just a place to upload and share your songs from, people listen and your songs go up in the SC charts (kinda fun when that happens), a bunch of us on here have SC accounts.  Did I mention it is free.  It is a great place to keep a bunch of your music so that you can share it with other people.  Click the link at the bottom to go to my SC page and have a look at how I have set things up, or check other folks from here with SC pages linked at the bottom of their posts.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand