17th november of 1989 - COMETOGETHER

Started by #gpmproject, November 06, 2009, 01:59:38 PM

#gpmproject

Hi everybody,

hopefully you have a nice day and nice start of weekend. Today I've got song for you, recorded by my micro BR and short video. For videos edit I'm using Sony Vegas and I found some trick - how to clone myself and play guitar and bass in one video...yes, yes..it's me...:-))) If anyone interested in tutorial I could give you some advices for £ 100 per hour:-)))) ha he he..I'm jockin'

Anyway I love this song. Always I'm thinking about people in Czechoslovakia and how it was on 17th november of 1989 when people went out to the streets and they fighted for freedom. It was last day of comunism! Within next few days it will be 20 years...

have a nice day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ws4d2vGblc

Oldrottenhead

great video you need to give lessons man, great song and sentiment behind it

a wee update by way of coincidence i am drinking a czech lager, brewed and bottled in bohemia (i like that) mrs orh bought it for me and very nice it is too. not sure if its called staroslav or staroslau but its braw.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

#gpmproject

Quote from: oldrottenhead on November 06, 2009, 02:12:30 PMgreat video you need to give lessons man, great song and sentiment behind it

a wee update by way of coincidence i am drinking a czech lager, brewed and bottled in bohemia (i like that) mrs orh bought it for me and very nice it is too. not sure if its called staroslav or staroslau but its braw.

Hey mate

I'm not sure which kind of beer you mean, but czech and slovakian beers are best in Europe deifinitely. Stronger than other, with big foam on the top.. In the town where I was born there is one beer factory and they making 16% strong beer...trust me 4- 5 bottles and you've got long and really hard night:-)))) problem of that beers Czech and slovakian is that managment is poor and it's not possible to buy them in rest of the world..just sometimes and just in some countries...sometimes I'm buying here in UK:-))) but it's so expencive...

Wiley

Hey Lubo, that was pretty cool!!  Love your sentiment.  I think I have spooks or something though.  Your video wouldn't play unless I moved my mouse.  The music was playing. As long as my mouse was movin your video was. Very strange!!

launched

Hey, Lubo!!

Awesome vid!! Way to rock out with this!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

#gpmproject

Quote from: wiley on November 06, 2009, 02:55:26 PMHey Lubo, that was pretty cool!!  Love your sentiment.  I think I have spooks or something though.  Your video wouldn't play unless I moved my mouse.  The music was playing. As long as my mouse was movin your video was. Very strange!!

yes it is..I don't know why - it's in flv format - optimised for youtube....

Dmann

My girlfriend moved here to Canada when she was 15 from Czech which was --- you guessed it 20 years ago, so we can both appreciate this date in history. nice job on the video man :) According to her (Lenka's) dad, Czech pilseners are the best beer in the world. Cheers!

#gpmproject

to everybody:-)

it isn't my sentiment ;D - it's just memories - I remember jus last 10 years of comunism in my country but it's very important to remember that. We must remember all important dates and changes in world history for example WWI, WWII, D-day, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and other, because we need to protect our lifes and our world for same or similar mistakes...that's all...:-)

Geir

Cool video Lubo !!! And a fine cover too.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

This is one cool cover and really cool video, great job on both.  WOW, I am enjoying this very much.  Your voice sounds very good here.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand