Blues? Rock? Satched up? Parisienne Walkways

Started by Wiley, November 05, 2009, 10:11:30 AM

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Diego Ayala

Quote from: Satchwood on November 07, 2009, 10:01:41 PMOK....well my drummer friend..............he tipped cows............like for fun or something.............. and was a pretty good drummer.............rock n roll and all that.........
we would drive at night.......
smokin who knows what..........
and then we would pull up with my "VAN" next to the cow pasture.....
and..... well You don't really want to know ..... right?

Well, heck as long as he was a good drummer.  I suppose he probably grew up in a farm and miss "milking" the cows!!! 

Blooby

Quote from: groundy on November 08, 2009, 12:04:47 AMThis is awesome, (not the cow, the music) Brill vocals, fantastic guitar.  Alex

Hater of cows.

Wiley

I don't usually tend to bump stuff!!  But I was going through old posts tonight and came across this!!  I can still remember how shocked I was when Satch sent it back.  This was our first collab!  It reminds me of how fun this place can be at times. And boy did we have  a party!!  Satch was a show stopper for sure on this!!
PJ

Satchwood

This collab was magic Wiley!!  I had a lot of fun working with you on this one  :D
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand