EQ

Started by GeoHendrickson, November 04, 2009, 04:16:42 PM

GeoHendrickson

How do i access EQ parameters for individual tracks?
Also i've used the initial 4 tracks [2 guitar,bass,and piano...]
So, how do i go to use the virtual tracks without erasing anything i've done?

Migs

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

GeoHendrickson

Please, thank you?
please i can see..thank you? for...?

SteveB

GHN - Hello there. It may help if you give the other Posters some information about which Br model you have. There are quite a few of us who may like to help you but have a different model from yours, and so getting to the results that you want may be slightly different on our machines. Keep trying and I'm sure your questions will be answered.

SB
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

GeoHendrickson

It's a Boss Micro BR,,,just need tol= learn how to EQ instruments before mixing
Thank you
Geo

launched

Page 61 of your MBR manual will start you on your journey better than anything. It's one of the most important sections to get a grip on, really.

But to get you started:

There are 3 Insert Effects Algorithms included with the MBR. Guitar (GT), Mic (MC) and Line/External Mic (LN/EX). These can be used in numerous ways with your recording tracks.

The GT Effects Algorithm is where you probably want to start. It has a preamp (AMP) setting that has all the settings you are looking for. To get there press the Effects buttton, choose your effect patch, then press the TR2(EDT) button, then the TR1(AMP) button. You can navigate through the preamp settings by using the cursor settings. More info is on page 71 of your manual.

You really need to read section 3 of the MBR manual. It will also explain how to use the mastering tools in a light other than mastering mode. If you have already recorded the tracks, you will have to go this route.

Hope this helped a little - It's a broad subject.

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SteveB

Quote from: GeoHendrickson on November 04, 2009, 04:16:42 PM...So, how do i go to use the virtual tracks without erasing anything i've done?

GHN - So I hope the previous answer by LCD has helped you toward your goal?
The question that you ask above is at the heart of multitrack recording with the BRs, and your manual (I presume you have one) should cover the groundwork for you, but also there are tutorials on this site that will also give you pointers. Take your time with theses things and try to understand the concept as well as the practicalities - there's a lot of joy to be had.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon