I'LL BE BACK!!!!

Started by jackofall, November 04, 2009, 03:16:40 PM

jackofall

Hi everyone! I was really chuffed to get a message asking me to come back to the forum. I have really missed being involved and missed listening to all the great music here. The truth is, I've had some real problems at home and music has been pushed to the background. My son has been showing suicidal tendencies (he's only 13!). He's got himself into 'My Chemical Romance' and fallen in love with a dead girl (who killed herself) and he wants to join her on 'The Black Parade'. He's really lost it and we can't get through to him.  Our family is in turmoil and a plague of psychiatrists and social services is upon us. I am looking forward to getting back to some fun and music....I hope in the not too distant future. I'LL BE BACK! 
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

OsCKilO

See you soon Bro!

Come back soon!!!

Your Music is sublime!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

Wow!! sorry to hear about your problems. I hope it all works out for you. We'll be here waiting.
P.J.

Migs

That is not good at all.
Tell you what, whether you are in to this kind of thing doesn't matter but it certainly can't hurt.  My mother is an expert on the rosary beads, I'll give her a call later and have her do a few laps and light a candle or two.

A very similar thing happened to my nephew a few years back so I know how tough it can be on families.

Take care dude.
Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Bosko Schwartz

Wow, jackofall, I'm so sorry to hear that.  At least you have a chance to curb this before it's too late.  It sounds like you know what is going on with your son, and why he feels this way.  It is a good sign that he has at least opened up enough to tell you these things.  So as much as it must hurt to see him suffer, you can take comfort in knowing that you can work through this.  Many families do not see the signs before a tragedy occurs, and they are blind-sided.  It will be tough, but you and your family, along with help from the professionals, all have the ability to help your son take the right path.

Best of luck to you, your son, and your family, and keep us posted!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

launched

Sorry to hear what you are going through. I wish you all the best and hope things get better.

Make sure you come back!!!

Peace,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

This is so hard for you. It does seem to be a symptom of the MySpace generation to be obsessed with death, vampires and suicide though. It's always been a teenage trait to stare into the abyss, but in the old days we used to just listen to gloomy music and drink cider until we grew out of it. I really hope you can get through to him on some level before this gets worse. He needs to know that life is most definitely worth hanging onto for so many reasons. I can't imagine how it feels to be in your shoes, although I can a little to your son. I wasn't at that level (at his age, anyway), but I was always influenced by self destruction and darkness. I think I can say we're all feeling for you and hoping you get this sorted out. Good luck. We love your music!

jackofall

Thank you so much for your support everyone. You aren't just virtual friends!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Ferryman

All the best, hope you get your problems resolved. At least you know about them, that's something. Sometimes you don't find out about them until it's too late. Look forward to hearing some of your great guitar (and uke) work in the future.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

Oh that's dreadful news. He's lucky to have parents who care and will support him when he needs it. Good luck, it can't be easy. Bear in mind that which doesn't break you makes you stronger, here's hoping that your family gets through this and is stronger because of it.

Take good care. 
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.