I tempt thee.

Started by Blooby, October 28, 2009, 03:59:46 PM

Blooby

I can see where some folks wouldn't be into this unit, but our back-up singing isn't so strong in the group.  I must admit I'm curious...broke and curious.  Grrr.

Blooby

OsCKilO

You are Satan... And Have tempted me......

Is it as easy as the harmony G?
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Blooby

I'm not sure how it works or whether it does intelligent pitch-shifting because it doesn't "sense" your guitar playing.

More information about it can be found here.

Blooby

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

dwardzala

I would recommend the Digitech Vocalist series as a better alternative.  You plug your guitar in and it will harmonize with you based on the chords you are playing.  I also believe it has some vocal and guitar effects as well.  My buddy got one earlier this year for live solo gigs and loves it.
Dave

BR-600

Ferryman

Great, but the girl at about 2:10 in the first vid appears to be possessed by the devil. Is that a pre-set effect? Quick, press the demonic possession pedal....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ferryman on October 29, 2009, 05:11:05 AMGreat, but the girl at about 2:10 in the first vid appears to be possessed by the devil. Is that a pre-set effect? Quick, press the demonic possession pedal....

I Think it was Just Her.....

There Was the Devil in Three part Harmony later in the Video.....

Sort of girl you take home to meet the parents!

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Quote from: Ferryman on October 29, 2009, 05:11:05 AMQuick, press the demonic possession pedal....

That produced a sizable chuckle!!!  :D

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Satchwood

Got git me one of those de-vices !!!

Maybe we can get demon girl to do some vox on some of our Rockfest tunes for Halloween  :o
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

You wait til you hear mine - my demonic possession pedal went to 11.....

Actually, just playing it now and I think the spandex pedal went to 11.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR