Scorpions cover ~No One Like You~ need solos

Started by dragonshade, October 28, 2009, 11:57:58 AM

Dmann

SCORP remix solo
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Did someone say early '80s M E T A L!!!!!!!!!!

I love this tune, so I figured what the hey, I'll give it a shot.

Vanncad

Wow Dmann, you pulled it off brilliantly!

Love the solo harmonies.

Sounds excellent!

Congrats to both of you for duplicating the sounds from this 80's classic!
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

BossMicroBRew

dragonshade! Dmann! Hellfire and brimstone!! I'd like to see some more 80's hair music on here. Awesome combo, guys. Right on with that solo.

BossMicroBRew
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Satchwood

Great job dueling over Dragonshades way-cool rockin cover, Dmann !!!  Fantastic !!! - I think this tune should be added to the Rockfest jukebox !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

dragonshade

DMAN!!!!! AWESOME DUDE!! Thanks... that is exactly what I was looking for!! Freakintastic palying bro.

An update to eveyone... Not 1 week after getting back (and posting this) I had a complete computer failure. I'm currently without one, and borrowing a friends to type this. How does this suck?!! lol Hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks.

On a more positive note Chrome and I got together a few days ago, and I have 10+ new, AWESOME tracks to begin working. With any luck I'll be able to post one up next week. See you soon everyone.

Rata-tat-tat

Holy S*&T Bump... I'm glad I checked out the "On This Day Juke" Today. This is a brilliant cover. DMANN what an addition. This turned out to be one of my personal fav "Cover" colabs today. Way to go Dragonshade... Hope to hear you posting again soon.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Speed Demon

Nice heavy duty rock! I like this very much.

Rock on!

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

beleg

Nice work guys! This brings back some memories!

dragonshade

Good to see this thread still alive. But yes, you just have to LOVE this song lol. Working on some new projects (ie.. my post for vocal recording help in the general section for home recording, if you have mic tips I'd love em  ;)). Mainly doing acoustic work atm, and creative songwriting. I'd love to post, but to be honest this new song that has been consuming me fully will not be put anywhere until copyrighted.

So glad you guys are enjoying this last cover.