Thank you!!

Started by indierik, October 28, 2009, 11:10:34 AM

Greeny

Quote from: Blooby on October 29, 2009, 09:41:36 PMPlease realize that the relationships on this site are completely symbiotic.  Sure, it's a feel-good site, but for all the good energy you're receiving, indierik, you're feeding us as well with your excellent music. 

Blooby

I completely second this from Blooby. And just to emphasise the symbiosis, my latest mp3 upload is a song called 'Building 11', which pays a fairly significant debt in concept and feel to your 'Napoleon Apartment Complex' song. So your songs are not only great, but an inspiration to others. And you already know that Jemima's Kite are very aligned guitar-wise with what you do.

I didn't know you painted though. We should start a painting thread on here - and see who else is artistically as well as musically minded.

You have heaps of talent - never forget it, and never let the b*stards grind you down!

Greeny

p.s. I gave up a long time ago on friends and family understanding (let alone LIKING) what I do, so now I keep my social and artistic life pretty separate. It did upset me for a long time though. In the end I realised that they just don't think in the same way that I do. Apart from my incredibly supportive gf that is.

So I agree that places like this are fantastic... where like-minded individuals can share, learn and be understood. And become friends too.