greeny NOT live on the radio tonight 7pm 28th of october

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 28, 2009, 09:35:51 AM

Greeny

Apparently this is going out at 9pm on Friday 26th Feb. Will let you know details nearer the time, but it's hopefully not a false alarm this time. I gather there was a bit of an upheavel at the station or something.

I name check this site during the interview, but back in August it was still microrecorders.org.

There are only two live songs on the show, but another 3 for the podcast.

Oldrottenhead

mind and mind me nearer the time my early onset dementia is playing havoc wi ma diary
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

This Friday night - 26th Feb, at 9pm (so I've been told!). Two unplugged songs plus an interview. Part of the Keith Woodhouse unsigned show. Listen live via this link (there's a 'listen live' button on the home page), or wait for the podcast where I do an extra 3 unplugged songs.

http://www.deltaradio.co.uk/deltanew/index.php

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

got it bookmarked one of the few nights im off this week champion.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

64Guitars

Well done, Tim! Your performance was brilliant and the interview was quite interesting. Although, I think I could have done without Woodhouse's long story about an un-related swing band he saw and had more about your music and Jemima's Kite instead.  ::)

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

thanks for recording it 64, i missed it getting the kids to bed aarrgh. could you post the interview.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

64Guitars

Quote from: oldrottenhead on February 26, 2010, 03:17:24 PMthanks for recording it 64, i missed it getting the kids to bed aarrgh. could you post the interview.

I was thinking of posting it but I figured that should be Tim's decision. Also, I don't know whether he needs to get permission from Delta Radio or not. It can easily be linked to the player with the [singlemp3][/singlemp3] tags if Tim's okay with that and gets Delta's okay (or reckons he doesn't need it).

Also, I think Woodhouse said something about the broadcast and more being available on their website but I couldn't find it. If anyone finds it, post a link here. I'm going to listen again now for a better clue of what to look for on their website.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann