greeny NOT live on the radio tonight 7pm 28th of october

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 28, 2009, 09:35:51 AM

Oldrottenhead

just got the following text from tim,

"oops,, just recorded a session for broadcast at a later date, not tonight.
sorry- thought it was the same as last time. wasnt told what was happening. idiots"

sorry for building up your hopes guys i had my mbr all ready to record it. donnerand blitzen
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

The Reverend 48

Satchwood

Ah shucks %#@!   

Oh well, Tim got a broadcasting recording session - how sweet is that !!!!!!!!!!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

I was stuck in traffic chewing at my finger ends trying to get home to catch the set when I got Tims text saying it was a recording. Whew! I didn't miss it. Let us know when its going out Tim. World wide audience eh? International man of music.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Ferryman

This is great news. Little chance of me catching anything at the appropriate time but if there's a podcast I'm up for that. Go Greeny, go! Looks like he's out there pushing his music a bit - this is so good to hear.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

upsetminded

That's great news.  I'm happy I didn't miss it.  Woke up this morning on the other side of the pond and thought crap I missed it.
Looking forward to it Greeny...I'll stay tuned.
I'd rather be cool than be loved. - Courtney Taylor

Greeny

Hi Guys... sorry for the confusion! I felt a right fool when I finally twigged it wasn't going out live, lol. The problem is that I did it before there, and it was all live.

It was a bit of a cock-up, as I thought we were just doing the podcast part, so I wasn't really being my 'live on air' engaging self. In fact, I was just mumbling about various things, waiting for the live show to start talking properly. THEN he tells me it's a wrap for the whole thing! I had do do 5 songs with no prep time, and barely enough time to change my f*cking capo position.

I played 4 of the songs very well, but made a couple of minor muffs on 'Our English Coasts'. Oh well. I mentioned this very talented forum, Jemima's Kite, and soundclick in the interview.

Will let you know when it's going out and will post podcast links etc.

I REALLY appreciate all your support. As always, I'm very touched by the lovely people on here.

Just so you know, I haven't been on for a while because:

1. I lost my internet connection (when the coffee shop downstairs stopped their free wi-fi!), so can only get on at my gf's.

2. I'm Still out of work, so my mind has been a bit occupied with worry etc. Getting a bit desperate now, but have a couple of things I'm waiting to hear on. It's been bad luck and close decisions (not in my favour) all the way for the last few weeks.

Just got back from Wales too. Here's me in 'The Village' like Patrick MacGoohan, ha ha...

Ferryman

Tim, good to hear from you and so sorry to hear that things have not worked out job wise. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, I hope those couple of outstanding decisions go your way. Remember, you are not a number......

Let us know when the podcast is available, I'll definitely take a listen. Any other developments on the music front?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SdC

recorder
Boss BR-600