Heavy Blues - Bluesberry

Started by Bluesberry, October 27, 2009, 05:00:27 PM

Pine

LMAO!  Dave...what's gotten into you! Ya know...i'll be 59 shortly. I don't think i'm supposed to like this kinda stuff anymore am i? Well, i do...in fact i loved this. Being able to use your guitar to express your emotions is what it's all about...and you did a bang up job of it here. Gotta go take a look at these backers you so kindly posted the link to. Rock on BB... 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Groundy

BB, What can I say that has'nt been said, Just Briiiiiiiiiiiliant....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Redler

Wow, Dave! A really tough playing! This sounds awesome!!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

Dang, BB, That's an Improver's-Orgasm if ever I heard one!! Well done for sustaining interest for the full quota. Neat use of slow-pan as well. (Sometimes overdone, but not here). Now, if you could Top-and-Tail this with synth & vocal, you'd have yer Prog Opus complete. Well done.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

The Reverend 48

BB you were quick off the mark with this one
Great sound...Well Done
You are the worlds best advert for GAS......
every time you get a new toy you ramp up your musicianship to get the best out of your gear

Dmann

Awesome stuff man, Jeeze, I get busy with life, come back here and everyones gone PRO! ... :)

Thanks for the link on that Ardrenalinn thingy, never even heard of it before. The Auto wah tracking sounds awesome, and the tone is pretty sweet. Looks like a pretty sweet unit including the programmable drum machine.

tafka

my sticks are jumpin'
RAW great stuff

TJ
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Bluesberry

Thanks for all the super comments everybody.  I have been so busy lately I haven't had much time for guitar playing, I need to shake off the cobwebs once in a while.  I should have held off and put this in the Rockfest, oh well, I guess I just have to do another ripper this week for the fest.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

This is cool... Sounds like the Gales Bros. Not really blues, Blues rock sure... but blues?!? erm... does it matter? Nope! If it's good then it's good regardless.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Torren61

Damn BB.  I LOVE the tone of your rig here.  Playing is A+++.  I WISH I could play like that!!  This tune is smoking!!  Great job man.