Gig tomorrow!

Started by Flash Harry, October 26, 2009, 05:44:25 PM

Flash Harry

I'd love to be able to post it. But I'm really not joking, the professional sound engineer forgot to press play and record on the MBR that we had spent 30 minutes connecting to the desk, mic'ing up the drums, sound checking, and generally farting about with.

Imagine my surprise.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on November 03, 2009, 09:16:46 AMI'd love to be able to post it. But I'm really not joking, the professional sound engineer forgot to press play and record on the MBR that we had spent 30 minutes connecting to the desk, mic'ing up the drums, sound checking, and generally farting about with.

Imagine my surprise.

That's a very sorry state of affairs! It means you have to do another show, lol.

Sods law.

Ferryman

Bloody sound engineers! Probably got his fingers trapped in his pony tail.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

T.C. Elliott

THAT, my fellow boss user, is

recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Flash Harry

Nigel, you're right. He had the stupidest hair I gave ever seen and I lived through the '70s with all the rubbish haircuts that era brought. I should have tied him to a radiator with it and then just kicked him.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

guitarron

house engineers-don't usually give a crap unless you get on their good side

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper