SKY DRIVE

Started by The Reverend 48, October 26, 2009, 06:51:35 AM

T.C. Elliott

Just for the record I started using Fileden as per the suggestion here and it works wonderfully. You have to go to a links page once it's uploaded and pick URL in order for it to stream but it's not too difficult.

Googlesites (as was mentioned elsewhere) only works in Firefox and not in IE and Chrome and whatever the other one is.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

64Guitars

weebly.com has just increased their file limit for free users from 5MB to 10MB, making it a much more attractive site for hosting music pages. If you're looking for an easy to use, free hosting site for your personal music page or band page, give weebly a try. Files hosted on weebly can be linked here at Songcrafters with our [singlemp3][/singlemp3] tags. For example, here's a song that I have on my weebly page:

Oh, Pretty Woman
Music by 64Guitars
Vocals by oldrottenhead
Time:
0:00
Volume:

The code I inserted into this message to show the player is:

[singlemp3]http://64guitars.weebly.com/uploads/3/9/7/9/3979195/pretty_woman.mp3[/singlemp3]

So, if you want to post a song here that's bigger than our attachment limit of 6MB, you can now post it at weebly instead and link it to our player.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website