Pats Wipe the Floor at Wembley

Started by launched, October 25, 2009, 02:06:37 PM

launched

Looks like the New England Patriots are back in ass kicking mode after a successful trip across the pond at Wembley Stadium in Bloody (London) England. I love those games because you get to see some great footage of a wonderful city. I'd love to go there someday...

It feels good to be on top. For the moment...  ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

cuthbert

Hey Mark,

London is a great city to visit - my brother just got back from there last week, and I've been a couple of times over the last two decades.

If you ever do get out there, avoid renting and driving and just take the tube everyplace. You can buy a week-long pass for very little money, and it's nicer than the T in Boston. And of course, don't forget to hit the pubs! Great for lunch as well as beer/ale.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

launched

I hope my day will come soon, Cuth! Scotland and Ireland, too. The UK is the land of my forefathers.

The tube? Don't know it , but I'm game!! And of course the pubs!!

Mark
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Ferryman

I got my release from Disney last Thursday night and the Tampa Bay cheerleaders were on my flight back.......... If only I were 25 years younger, unmarried, and a lot more handsome.......

Way to go Patriots btw.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

guitarron

Quote from: launched on October 25, 2009, 02:06:37 PMLooks like the New England Patriots are back in ass kicking mode after a successful trip across the pond at Wembley Stadium in Bloody (London) England. I love those games because you get to see some great footage of a wonderful city. I'd love to go there someday...

It feels good to be on top. For the moment...  ;D
no so fast-they havent played the motor city kitties yet-they didnt lose yesterday(bye week) ;-)

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Quote from: guitarron on October 26, 2009, 04:45:48 AM
Quote from: launched on October 25, 2009, 02:06:37 PMLooks like the New England Patriots are back in ass kicking mode after a successful trip across the pond at Wembley Stadium in Bloody (London) England. I love those games because you get to see some great footage of a wonderful city. I'd love to go there someday...

It feels good to be on top. For the moment...  ;D
no so fast-they havent played the motor city kitties yet-they didnt lose yesterday(bye week) ;-)

I've actually been hoping the best for the Lions, Ron. This year's season started to look promising. I might even watch the Thanksgiving game instead of ride the couch this year!

Quote from: Ferryman on October 26, 2009, 03:14:48 AMI got my release from Disney last Thursday night and the Tampa Bay cheerleaders were on my flight back.......... If only I were 25 years younger, unmarried, and a lot more handsome.......

Way to go Patriots btw.

Cheers,

Nigel

The Wembley game is a favorite of mine. I hope that we get to do it again next year. I don't think there's ever a chance of getting tickets, but I'll still watch it on TV!

Later guys,

Mark
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Quote from: Ferryman on October 26, 2009, 03:14:48 AMI got my release from Disney last Thursday night and the Tampa Bay cheerleaders were on my flight back.......... If only I were 25 years younger, unmarried, and a lot more handsome.......

Way to go Patriots btw.

Cheers,

Nigel

I bet it didn't stop you......

Horney "Mile High" Harold......  Lol
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Ferryman

Quote from: osckilo on October 26, 2009, 07:39:13 AMI bet it didn't stop you......

Horney "Mile High" Harold......  Lol

In my dreams only............!!!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR