Slick Jack (Original)

Started by Rata-tat-tat, May 30, 2008, 07:09:44 PM

j.g.

If thats your first attempt at an original , can't wait to hear some more - really like this, got a sound and style of its own. Well done.

Vanncad

Bump (again  ;D)

Man - I just gotta tell ya that I listened tune all day today, and it got me through a pretty sh*tty day at work.

I would love to play this tune live.

Great story, great riff, great hook, great everything.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Kevin Mammoth

nice work, those doubled vox sound great
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

henwrench

Cool Bump, Cool Tune. I like it a lot

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Johnbee

Glad this was kicked back up to the front.  This is GOOD!!  Small suggestion.  Put just a touch of reverb on your vocal tracks. They sound a bit dry.

:) John B.

By and large, jazz has always been like the kind of a man you wouldn't want your daughter to associate with.

-Duke Ellington

OK to cover but please let me know first.  Thanks!

Saijinn Maas

So glad this was bumped! Was way before my time here.

This is badass! Love the groove and your vocals are really good here. Will be downloading this to listen in the car on the drive home too!

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys... thanx for all the comments. Yah... I thinks this is one of my better recordings thus far.

Quote from: Johnbee on May 21, 2010, 11:41:37 AMGlad this was kicked back up to the front.  This is GOOD!!  Small suggestion.  Put just a touch of reverb on your vocal tracks. They sound a bit dry.

:) John B.

Yes... John B. Maybe one day I'll actually get around to re-recording this one. Yes the vocals were a weak attempt. Maybe I'll get to it in the fall. Don't think I'll be doin much recording this summer... Summers in Alaska are meant to be spent out fishin or hikin. So far I haven't got to do either but I am working on outdoor projects.
Quote from: Vanncad on May 19, 2010, 07:41:50 PMBump (again  ;D)

Man - I just gotta tell ya that I listened tune all day today, and it got me through a pretty sh*tty day at work.

I would love to play this tune live.

Great story, great riff, great hook, great everything.
Van ...Go for it ...I would love to hear the recording...Thanks bro
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Tony W

Time for another bump. This is an awesome tune. I think Van said it best. great story, hook and everything.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

I think this is excellent......well bumped!

Kenny B

Damn good tune ... I like this ... excellent groove!

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR