Osckilo's Live performence journey..........

Started by OsCKilO, October 19, 2009, 06:06:34 PM

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on February 01, 2011, 05:39:26 PMDo covers if you want to but don't feel you have to. Having said that here's a list over covers you could do:

Cat's In The Cradle
The Year of The Cat
Stray Cat Strut
Stray Cat Blues
Cat People (Putting Out Fire With Gasoline)
What's New Pussy Cat?
The Cat Came Back
Can Your Pussy Do The Dog?

....okay F*ck covers.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha...Sandy you kill me with your wacky sense of humour....you're just keep it real man, keeping it real.

Cat songs hu, how about:

The Cat Came Back
I Tawt I Taw a Puddy Tat
Cat People (Putting Out Fire)
Cat Scratch Fever
Honky Cat
Lucifer Sam
I'm Too Sexy (for my cat)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Thanks for this Osckilo. I did an open mic night like six years ago, or maybe eight now. And it sucked for a variety of reasons. But just this past Tuesday I did what really feels like the first one. I didn't do nearly as bad as I could have. Five originals, four went off okay, the last one was a train wreck but I stuck with it and made it through. Even after years of being in a band as a guitarist, being solo in front of people and actually singing where they can hear is still nerve wrenching.

I took the time to listen to your first open mic and read up on your journey. Thanks for sharing. It was good to read even a few years later.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Hilary

I've dipped into this and found it really interesting. The things I've learnt along the way . . .

Oh, have faith in yourself and your songs and commit 100%
Look at the audience and try and tailor the act accordingly
It's never going to be perfect, deal with it

;D
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça