Are people COMPLETELY barmy in this country?

Started by StevieM, October 18, 2009, 01:46:19 PM

StevieM

What is it with this country, why are some people so 'Jobs Worth' anal retentive cretinous morons who can't see beyond so called 'guidelines'???? >:(

A farmer, who's got one cow and calf, was fined for not having electric light in their barn----He hasn't even got electricity in his own house!!!!!
Maybe he should install a sauna, jacussi, widescreen tv and a hi-fi system for them too!!!!! And an intercom if they get lonely or scared of the dark!!!!

See it all here-----http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnists/article-1220775/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-How-long-crime-Buttercup-dark-Richard-Norcliffe.html

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

OMG  I can't believe they would do this about a cow. AND she wasn't mistreated. What absolute morons.  But have no fear the same shit!! goes on here.  I wish I could figure out all those loops holes. LOL

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

I'm both saddened and happy about this. I though the USA was alone in stupidity. Thank you for opening my eyes Steve.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

Quote from: Tony W on October 21, 2009, 08:08:30 PMI'm both saddened and happy about this. I though the USA was alone in stupidity. Thank you for opening my eyes Steve.
People are generally stupid. (Until they find this site :) )

Who elected the morons that made the rules ???  8) ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Davo

Quote from: Tony W on October 21, 2009, 08:08:30 PMI'm both saddened and happy about this. I though the USA was alone in stupidity. Thank you for opening my eyes Steve.
Stupid is a people thing, not an nationality.  We are like this ALL the time:)
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Davo

Quote from: osckilo on October 21, 2009, 03:55:00 PMThat would be illegal here (what the gag dude did)-are "clampers" private companies?  We have "meter maids" here-which now that I think about it is pretty sexist.  Id like to call a male one a "meter maid". :)

Clampers  >:( :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOuVhMz4WFw
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe