Guests

Started by wiley, October 16, 2009, 08:21:49 PM

Wiley

I could not believe tonight when I checked who was who. AND there were 32 guests and like 5 of us on-line.  Come on guest sign up.!!!!! There is nothing to be afraid of!!!

Tangled Wires

I have noticed this too PJ, and there have been around 60 at times in the past few days at one time!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

Perhaps they're afraid of the Hotel California syndrome: Once you Check In, you can never leave?  :)
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Geir

I've also seen 60 guests and 3 users, what was strange was that on the "Home" page 6 named users was listed and whe looking on "who's online" only 3 was listed. Happened several times, maybe a small error in the software ..... or maybe we have some "half-guest" members .. 

OOOUUUUUUUUUWWWAAAAAHHAAAA

Anyway ... like PJ said  ....   sign up!

sign in           (you know you need it too)

stay in          (you know you shouldn't leave)

if you leave      (you know you we'll find you)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

Maybe they are the ones who keep stealing my posts ;D ;D

Come guests join our happy band of Lunatics!

StevieM

Quote from: 48 on October 17, 2009, 04:55:22 AMMaybe they are the ones who keep stealing my posts ;D ;D

Come guests join our happy band of Lunatics!

That's probably the E Badgers, Mike!!!! They nick 'em and scrunch 'em up for their nests :D They particularly like e mails though!!!!! Especially the ones you're absolutely convinced you sent, but can't find any trace of.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

OsCKilO

I'm with G on this.....

The Who's online error.....

People seem to dissappear.....

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

64Guitars

The large number of guests is probably a result of increased traffic from search engines. This is due to the efforts of Pedro and Ted to spread the word about BossBR.net.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website