Help! I am trapped in Disneyland......

Started by Ferryman, October 16, 2009, 09:48:47 AM

Ferryman

.....for a whole week, yuck. Here on business, my company runs a big conference at the Swan/Dolphin hotels in Disney World, Florida. I find these places insanely depressing at the best of times, but they are even worse when you are here on business. Kind of like a concentration camp for the hard of happiness. Always reminds me of the UK series "The Prisoner". Still, I saw a goth teenage girl, all dressed in black with big biker boots, I bet she feels even more out of place!

Oh well, at least "Trapped in Disneyland" sounds like it could turn into a song.....

Cheers,

Nigel

PS apologies if you are fans of these kind of places, each to their own.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

i had a bad experience in eurodisney that became a nevermet collaboration check it out is called "i dont give a donald" has a parental advisory explicit content warning. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6358350 
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

My two year old son Demands that the only program on the T.v is the Mickey Mouse Club house show.....

I feel your pain.....

But on the brighter side, I think my spelling is getting better due to watching the show!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Satchwood

Lmao !!!  I use to live in South Florida and everytime I get company from up north, they'd all want to go to Disney....ahhhhh - Epcot Center was a bit better.....now I've done the one in Florida and the one in California.

Did the one in California on the big Y2K New Years - some of it was actually fun -thought the lights were going to go out for sure - lol- but I'd never go back.............neverrrrrrr...............lol
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

Hey there's worse places to be trapped. For instance, there's--- errrrrr, and ---Ummmm, Errrrr, how about ----ohhhh.

Thinking about this for a minute-----------

Still thinking------

Nope, you're right, it must be hell!!!!!!
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Tony W

This is why we Americans have guns Tharek. Its not for other people, its for those trapped moments when you want to lick the barrel.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

I agree Stevie - there are definitely waaaaaay worse places to be trapped.....well like.....uh.......well like 24 hours in the hole.........now that's being trapped!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

StevieM

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

StevieM

Even more ?????????????????

Am I missing something here? Even more than I usually do??