Release Date Set for My Debut Album!

Started by Bosko Schwartz, October 15, 2009, 08:38:41 PM

cuthbert

Quote from: Bosko Schwartz on October 21, 2009, 12:11:14 PM
Quote from: cuthbert on October 21, 2009, 12:03:29 PMHey, Joey's one of my cousins!  :D

The Meat Cleaver told me about a cousin they like to call "Joey Cutthroat."  Cuthbert ... Cutthroat ... maybe it's not such a weird coincidence ...

Hey, fuhggedabowdit - it's just one of dose 'family' tings...  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Greeny

Nice one, Bosko. I wish you all the luck and success that you deserve, because all of us on here know that the music you write, perform and produce is incredibly special. I hope it reaches a bigger audience that just us! And I'll be a customer when I get a job. So that's one sale you can count on. Eventually. Lol.

p.s. Was that really a quote from the real Pee Wee Herman?! I'm a bit of a fan of his first two films. Well, a huge fan, lol. Do you know him or something?! I'd be thrilled to have him comment on an album!

Bosko Schwartz

Quote from: Vanncad on October 21, 2009, 12:17:53 PMCongrats Bosko!

That is really awesome to see someone from this site putting their music out there for the masses like you are doing.

I hope you have a lot of success and I will look forward to getting a copy as well.

- Vann

Thanks, Vanncad!  I really appreciate the support!

Quote from: Greeny on November 01, 2009, 01:12:56 PMNice one, Bosko. I wish you all the luck and success that you deserve, because all of us on here know that the music you write, perform and produce is incredibly special. I hope it reaches a bigger audience that just us! And I'll be a customer when I get a job. So that's one sale you can count on. Eventually. Lol.

p.s. Was that really a quote from the real Pee Wee Herman?! I'm a bit of a fan of his first two films. Well, a huge fan, lol. Do you know him or something?! I'd be thrilled to have him comment on an album!

Thanks, Greeny! ;D  Your solo output as well as Jemima's Kite have been a huge source of inspiration for me during the final stages of completing this album, so THANK YOU!  You probably already know from all of my comments on your work that I am one of your biggest fans, but if you didn't, I am telling you now.  Good luck on the job; I cannot believe no one has hired you yet. ???

Haha, no, that was unfortunately not Pee-Wee himself.  That was just a ridiculous little description of The Stan Laurels that I wrote.  I'm a big fan of his as well; did you ever see his original HBO Comedy Special that preceded his children's television show?  Both were awesome.  And, of course, his movies as well.  I'm a HUGE Burton fan too.

I wish I could get Paul Reubens to comment on my stuff.  Hmm ... maybe I could ... he can't be too busy these days ... I wonder if he's on FaceBook?
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Bosko Schwartz

It's finally here!

Here are the links, if for those of you who are inclined to support independently released music ;D:

CD on CD Baby:

The Stan Laurels on CD Baby

Digital Album on iTunes:

The Stan Laurels on iTunes

It is also on many other digital sites.

If any of you would be so kind, I would also REALLY appreciate some reviews on both CD Baby and iTunes.  (And if you could make them positive, that would help. :D)

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE KINDNESS AND SUPPORT!!!
www.myspace.com/thestanlaurels
www.soundclick.com/thestanlaurels
www.facebook.com/thestanlaurels

Diego Ayala

Cool!

Let the music play.................

Bluesberry

I just got it on I-tunes (Canada?) and left a review (Pureandeasy).  Thanks for sharing your journey so fay with us.  What do you think of the mastering job.  I haven't had a chance to really listen properly yet.  It sounds very nice on my computer speaker.  I can't wait to give it a good test in the car and home stereo.  It is like my new favorite album already, I know all the songs by heart.  This is very cool Bosco.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Blooby

Congrats.  I will pick it up off CDBaby, but the review will have to wait for a bit as I am still swamped.  But I promise I will do it, brother.

Peace.

Blooby

Flash Harry

Thanks for the email John. I'll get my order in!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

cuthbert

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Geir

"CDBaby Purchase Confirmation" received

;D can't wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... oh ... I ordered Pinedogs too  :D :D :D !!

This will be christmas in advance ;D ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........