PJ's Story Of The Blues with Bluesberry

Started by Bluesberry, October 12, 2009, 05:17:38 PM

StevieM

I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Wiley

LOL , between me working on this song and trying to get the singing right and my takes on it. I have probably listened to it 20 times. And I will listen another 50,  But something about this entire song just drags one in.  It was made for all of you to play too!  I am just glad I could inspire some of you!! Now we need another of Saijinns rock challenges that scared me. Meeehaaaaaaww
P.J.

Tony W

my oh my PJ. Dave that was a nice backup guitar to a star! brilliantly played. Brilliantly Sang. I can't wait to dive in on this one.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jim1970

Great Blues playin Dave!!!

Lots of feel !!!

JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Bluesberry

Quote from: fenderbender on October 14, 2009, 02:46:29 PMlove it love the guitar tone   8) 8)
Thanks very much everyone.  As for the tone, that Epi Sheraton can sound smooth and gritty at the same time, I love it for stuff like this, those semi-hollow guitars are beauty blues guitars. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

Second song of yours I've heard, Bluesberry. And this is most excellent. Great vocals by PJ. I truly enjoy this song.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

StephenM

since we are already talking about blues....heres something delilcious....

killar....vanillar...with all the toppings...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner