PJ's Story Of The Blues with Bluesberry

Started by Bluesberry, October 12, 2009, 05:17:38 PM

Bluesberry

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

Here is my take playing my Epi Sheraton along with PJ and her amazing backer that she posted here.  Thanks PJ, this was super fun.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

OsCKilO

You Bluesberry-Jammed all over this one BB!

Very Cool Skills!

Awesome in fact!

Peace

T(Osckilo)

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

Hey BB somehow I knew you would be one of the first to jump on it.  Actually Mike inspired me to just post the vocal and the track!!.  I just liked the song and your take was magnificent.  I can't wait to hear what some of the others come up with.  The song just roped me in from the beginning.  Thanks for your comments. Your opinion mean a lot to me.   A great great job to you!!

Satchwood

PJ put out one heck of a backing track "delicious sunday" and you mr Bluesberry put that big fat cherry on top with your cool soloing guitar licks !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Geir

This drips of blues !!

I would sure love to see you two on a stage performing this and other blues together!!!

Great blueswork Dave!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

The Reverend 48

BB this is great some awesome stuff
Well Done Dave
You have done PJs amazin vox justice

Ferryman

Excellent blues playing Dave, very different take to PJs. This gives a different feel to the track, you create a sense of tension with your playing. Great stuff.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I'm just drooling over your Epiphone.

Great playing. This one sounds like a fun backer.

Blooby

Bluesberry

Thanks everyone, it was that voice that sent me into space.  Lets hear it for PJ and her amazing backer, whew!!! Hearing it on my headphones as I was playing was just so much fun, put me right into a zone.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Wow, that was totally pro, Dave!! I could listen to this one a lot. I sounded so Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

You the man!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover