Peace b wit ya (from bman)

Started by bman, October 08, 2009, 04:24:23 AM

bman

Hello to all,

Just want you to know that this represents a BIG step in my life, fooling around with technology like this. I taught myself guitar this year (with the help of Learn & Master Guitar) and I bought the Micro BR to use as a trainer (can't afford the eband JS-8) and as a testament to my lack of computer prowess it took me two hours to learn how to get a song from the computer to sound card (questions about that later  ???)!

Still and all, I LOVE ME some forums, and I look forward to learning from all of you lovely people.

God Bless
bert

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Victim5150

From one newbie to another, welcome aboard.
Guitars: Ibanez 7-strings(1 Prestige & 3 RG series) Kramer 5150 Replica, ESP/LTD George Lynch Tiger Stripe. Stereo setup with G-System, EVH 5150 III Half Stack(Ivory Tolex), Peavey 5150 Half Stack(Block Lettering) XDS-X2 Wireless, Crybaby 95Q Wah, Ernie Ball Volume Pedal, Ernie Ball expression pedal

Bluesberry

Welcome aboard Bert, all I can say is that you are in the exact same position a bunch of us on were/are, just learning to play guitar, finding the microBR, then this site, then your head explodes and you cant stop playing, posting, playing, posting, playing, posting...it just goes on and on.  I started on the guitar about 3 years ago and because of this little machine and this forum I have come a long way in my guitar playing.  We also have a bunch of folks taking Blues guitar lessons on here (check it out in Colabs section under the heading 48's All-Stars).  It is a very fine place to hang and continue on your guitar playing journey.  Welcome aboard.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Geir

A warm welcome from Norway too Bert !!

You've come to the right place
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

OsCKilO

Hello from london Bert!!!!!

This is the place to come and learn!

Believe me!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

Welcome aboard! I too was going to use the MBR as a trainer, Glad I found out what it could reeeeaaaaalllllly do!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

launched

Welcome aboard, Bert!!

The sky is the limit with your new toy. Hope you have fun!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Diego Ayala

Quote from: bman on October 08, 2009, 04:24:23 AMHello to all,

Just want you to know that this represents a BIG step in my life, fooling around with technology like this. I taught myself guitar this year (with the help of Learn & Master Guitar) and I bought the Micro BR to use as a trainer (can't afford the eband JS-8) and as a testament to my lack of computer prowess it took me two hours to learn how to get a song from the computer to sound card (questions about that later  ???)!

Still and all, I LOVE ME some forums, and I look forward to learning from all of you lovely people.

God Bless
bert

And Also With You!!! 

Welcome from Alaska, and you'll learn many things and get some good laughs @ the same time!