Where you live??

Started by wiley, October 07, 2009, 05:57:24 PM

Wiley

ORH, Tazzy, Sach  what a beautiful place you all live.  I don't know about Blooby though.  A doll house. LOL  I suppose it would suit blooby. LOL

Davo

Satch I love AZ-I have family in Phoenix and Carefree.

Whenever I drive back east, Phoenix is my first bathroom stop.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

danieldesete

I live in Sète, south of France. It's a nice little port, still popular I mean the working class hasn't been thrown out yet. Plenty of artists -there's a special light in Sète- and really good guitar players. fishy food and white wine are pretty delicious too here.
http://www.en.ot-sete.fr/www-accueil_SETE_etranger-87-UK-SETE.html
http://www.en.ot-sete.fr/www-rubrique-117-UK-SETE.html
hou hou ha ha

Wiley

Hey Daniel.  The link to the picks and town was great,  must be beautiful to liver there.  I don't know about the food.  I must be to american and to far inland. Octupus and monkfish livers.  OO  Maybe if I didn't know what I was eating.
 LOL
P.J.

danieldesete

Quote from: wiley on October 14, 2009, 04:33:34 PMOctupus and monkfish livers. 
When my wife and I have guests we ask them to eat and try and guess what's inside. We wait till the plates are empty to give the answer.
hou hou ha ha

Wiley

That is way to scary.  I noticed when I typed I was still thinking liver. LOL "beautiful to liver there"  LOL LOL ROFLMAO  Yes to scary.
P.j.

OsCKilO

Quote from: danieldesete on October 14, 2009, 04:49:28 PM
Quote from: wiley on October 14, 2009, 04:33:34 PMOctupus and monkfish livers. 
When my wife and I have guests we ask them to eat and try and guess what's inside. We wait till the plates are empty to give the answer.

Monkfish are superb! Octopus ain't bad either!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

QuoteOctupus and monkfish livers.
daniel you are a man after my own heart.
me and my girls love grilled octopus, hit with a hammer for a few hours to tenderise it then sundried on a washing line then grilled drizzled with herbs , olive oil and balsamic vinegar yum yum, never had monkfish livers tho, only seen monkfish tails over here.
but if you throw some chicken livers at me i can rustle up a nice pate in about 4 days lol.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

tavernas are the home of awesome food!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

You guys are truly for real!!!  Here it might me beef hearts and tongue.  I don't mind beef and pork liver. I will admit I might try anything once. But I have watched Fear Factor to much. I don't think I could handle the bugs. etc. Couldnt' get past the crunch.