Where you live??

Started by wiley, October 07, 2009, 05:57:24 PM

Wiley

This is Nebraska not to far from Tazzy's parent place. The Niobrara river. Beautiful country there.

Blooby

I live in this bungalow.

Blooby

tazzy

I couldn't find a picture of the whole house. Put up this cedar fence last spring and took a photo to send to kids. One of the best parts of Nebraska is our sunrises and sunsets. The one with the cows in it was taken at sunrise one foggy spring morning.

64Guitars

You knew this was coming, didn't you?  ;)

Blooby has two hot chicks living with him. Way to go dude!  8)  :D

Next time the girls are out shopping, get yourself over to Home Depot and buy some paint. Any colour but pink!

Quote from: Blooby on October 11, 2009, 08:25:14 PMI live in this bungalow.

But it has three stories. A bungalow is a one-storey house, isn't it?

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Blooby

Quote from: 64Guitars on October 11, 2009, 09:57:52 PMBut it has three stories. A bungalow is a one-storey house, isn't it?

I couldn't think of a word more fun to say than "bungalow."

Blooby

AndyR

Quote from: Blooby on October 12, 2009, 04:20:30 AM
Quote from: 64Guitars on October 11, 2009, 09:57:52 PMBut it has three stories. A bungalow is a one-storey house, isn't it?

I couldn't think of a word more fun to say than "bungalow."

Blooby

I dunno, "Bordello" sounds similar, hasn't got that "..ng" in the middle though :D

I live in Tooting, London - not got any pictures of it, funnily enough!

orh - I am SO-O envious of your set up, Mrs AndyR would be as well...

We actually fancy Cornwall or something, but your place would do at a pinch...
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

Oldrottenhead

Quoteorh - I am SO-O envious of your set up, Mrs AndyR would be as well...
the pic is actually a view from the family tent from a camping weekend in the trossachs, which is 30 minutes drive from where i live, but where i actually live is not much diferent a 5 minute walk or drive and i am in the wilderness, but locale is great cos 5 minutes one way i can poach trout r salmon 5 minutes the other way there is a nice sushi bar to eat in, best of both worlds me think.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

You could combine the two, poached salmon sushi in less than 30 minutes......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Well I'm livin in Phoenix Arizona....gotta drive about 1 hour to get the heck out of the city....Chandler, Tempe, Ahwatukee, Mesa, ..... all one big flippin city....

Sunsets in Phoenix are nice (see pic) ....   and a pic about an hours drive out of the city.....

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SteveB

SWD - Absolutely beautiful pics of parts of Arizona. In fact I feel a special connection with the State, as I long ago nicknamed by long-suffering Girlfriend Ari (short for Arizona), because she has a couple of Buttes and a Grand Canyon.

Unfortunately, I live in that place upon which everyone bases their longings to get away from.  :'(
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon