Crash course in Cubase

Started by SteveG, May 22, 2008, 08:50:35 PM

SteveG

Recently upgraded the memory in this joke of a PC, and realised tonight that it may now run a DAW with EzDrummer ... before I had to write a MIDI file with Anvil Studio and convert it using Synthfont running the VST's and Soundfont's .... a real pain!! Anyway, it worked  ;D Here's my first attempt, was not planning to record on it, but could not resist. First thing I have done for a while too, life getting in the way  ::)

Oldrottenhead

nice toon steve, i might try and put a vox to it if i get a minute.if thats ok with u
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Oldrottenhead

stuck it on the mbr but am finding it difficult to come up with a lyric, will let it bounce round my head for a while then come back to it, but am stumped for now.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

WarpCanada

Well ye've had more than a decade now. My turn. :-)

Posting song "Feed the Machine".  https://songcrafters.org/forum/index.php?topic=31088.0
Warren
recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Cubase

recorder
Bitwig Studio

British Columbia Canada

StephenM

love the track and the lead guitar...big stuff...all that delayed guitar...so cool....looking forward to Warrens adds...

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

Bluesberry

I miss that SteveG guy....deadly track...he was a a hell of a guitarist

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80