48's Souly Challenge

Started by Tony W, September 29, 2009, 09:27:43 PM

Tony W

Holy Sh!t Justin, I have not listened to my shine on take, nor have I played it since posting it. Thank you for posting that link! I knew I progressed, but I pay attention to how much until I listened to them both back to back.

You're right the foundation was there. I'm going to have to take a shot at that backer again tonight!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

Three weeks late but the lights were still on, there was beer in the keg, and somebody left the stereo on with this GREAT blues!
   Unbelievable progress Tony...so many really sweeet touches here. Speed is a great tool (one i don't have) but without emotion like this, it's hollow. Keep up the fine work and remember...wherever you go musically, now you can always come home to The Blues. Play on man, play on.... 8)
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Tony W

Thanks Pinedog! you just gave me a first ever! I have 2 posts on page 1 WOOO HOOOO. I still think this is my best post to date though. What a groove that night was!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

WOW...stellar! This is so sweet, stylish and sexy. My wife will love to groove to this...It's a total aphrodisiac! I hope you don't mind being referred to as Little Davey Gilmore?

tazzy

Hey Tony!!! This is great...going on my MP3 to listen to over and over. tazzy

Wiley

Look out TonyW.  Tazzy joined the allstars. She will be snapping at your heels. lOL

Tony W

My guess is that she'll run me over with the All Star tour bus, even if it's smaller than Rex's.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR