"Goodbye"

Started by piljoe, September 29, 2009, 06:55:11 PM

Satchwood

Nice heavy, metal song - cool guitar fx - great bottom end !! I think your singing fits this tune just fine !!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Wiley

You sure got it going on!  Your vocals sound pretty good to me!!.  Either way it works.  If this is your first post.   You are off to a great start with the BR.  Sounds like you are getting it figured out!!

piljoe

Again, I was terrified to post this....I've always worked with a "Band" & hid a bit in the back....you guys have really made my day here!!!

Greeny

I like the underlying menace in the guitars on this. The vocals do sound a bit like Bowie, and a more recent band called Midnight Juggernauts. I would drop the drums slightly and bring the vox up a touch, but I'm just nitpicking, lol. This is a great one.

piljoe

This is how "Green" I am Greeny---I didn't know I could drop the drum volume!!!! HA!!

Geir

GREAT first post !!!! You've sure got skills. Both playing and songwriting is really good.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Tangled Wires

The music is very Metallica like in places with Bowie style vocal. Not a bad combo, and a great first song, can't wait to hear more from you.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

mike

Great first track.  I really like the part in the verse where the guitar tension builds up.  Good vocals also.  Let's hear more.

Mike

launched

Wow - You did a great job for a first recording. Excellent musicianship, guitar tones and bass playing! You didn't even color your vocals too much with distortion effects, which people do at first usually. Maybe a little less but overall sounds great.

All I can say is fantastic!! Great job.

Welcome and see you around,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me