Beat-box Ghosts (Osckilo with ghostly synth noodling from Bluesberry)

Started by Bluesberry, September 27, 2009, 10:21:45 AM

Bluesberry

Prog-Fu mix, I love it T.  You are right about the changes, holy crap man, if I didn't know better I would say you were getting very loose making this.  At first I thought what the hell can I do here, then I laid down a synth bass line to anchor the whole thing and give me something to hang on to.  After that it was the pure inspiration method, select a sound, lay down some riffs, bounce, repeat, repeat, repeat... I almost got lost myself in the middle of this.  I am very glad you like it T, I wasn't too sure what I had here when finished. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Quote from: Runkster on October 02, 2009, 07:04:22 AMReminds me of early Pink Floyd..good stuff
Now thats a compliment, thank you Runkster, that really made my day!!

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

After listening to this, I tried a spinning axe kick on my heavy bag. A bag of ice and two frozen nuts later, I realize that this collab was a little too motivational.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Gritter

Several species of small fury animals gathererd together in a cave and beat-boxing with a pict!

@#*&! awesome

OsCKilO

Quote from: Gritter on October 06, 2009, 04:16:46 PMSeveral species of small fury animals gathererd together in a cave and beat-boxing with a pict!

@#*&! awesome

I thought the same thing.....

Lol

It's Crazy!!! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Flash Harry

Wha!  Fabulous!  back to the experimental era!  It's bloody marvellous!
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on October 06, 2009, 04:16:46 PMSeveral species of small fury animals gathererd together in a cave and beat-boxing with a pict!

@#*&! awesome
These comparisons to early Pink Floyd are really making my day here folks, major thanks for that.  (I'm not sure Osckilo got that reference Gritter, he's just a kid really  ;))

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand