Heaven Waits For Me (Original /w Bluesberry!!)

Started by launched, September 25, 2009, 06:53:08 PM

T.C. Elliott

I was playing Launcheds playlist and when this one came up it really caught my attention. I just had to comment on this cuz I liked it so much.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

SE

Great bump by Pf Jr, just a great listen, great work by Lauched and Bluesberry. this is really a top tune.
recorder
Boss BR-80

gerrymcgill

Very impressive track...love the bass sound and playing....hard to believe it was all recorded on a MBR.....love the vocal treatment as well.
Koooool
Gerry

Bluesberry

Yeah Mark, lets hear it for Mark......keep on rocking man.......

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Rata-tat-tat

Hey guys this is great... sorry I missed it before... Also I have to comment on Mark's Vox... I swear there is something that is so rockin about your vox... something that can't be taught... something along the lines of being soulful... something that kicks you in the face. Just awesome...

BB you are a helluva musician bro... anyone that can pick up just about any instrument and play the way you do... that's greatness in itself. My hat is off... Now I'm just waiting for the whistle to blow so I may go home and drink a few beers to this great tune.

Thanks for making the world a better place.

recorder
Tascam DP-02

StephenM

last bump today....and it is a good one...

this rocks...a ton...

good vocals and all the rest...

this is 70's meets 80's meets 90's all in one....

recorder
Boss BR-1600
recorder
Zoom R24
         you can call me anything you like.  Just don't call me late for dinner

SE

Two great songcrafters doing it all those years ago but still sounding  cool, magic stuff!!

recorder
Boss BR-80

Redler

Am I late to the party ;D

Great track and performance. Everything works fine here...excellent harmonies, btw!! Fine collab guys!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

DarrenG / The Devil's Toupee

I'm also 12 years too late..but good to hear this. It has many styles rolled into one. Heavy metal, synth pop, indie, soul and punk. Cool guitars and love that organ. :) Darren.
I have 2 profiles on this site, (NOW COMBINED INTO ONE PROFILE PAGE)
 One is a musical partnership with Keith Allen, ( we record songs as "The Devil's Toupee").
The 2nd one is for my other musical projects and collaborations. (DarrenG)
Thanks for listening.