Heaven Waits For Me (Original /w Bluesberry!!)

Started by launched, September 25, 2009, 06:53:08 PM

Tangled Wires

Not sure how I missed this one, its fantastic. The guitar synth sounds amazing and just love the whole driving beat of the song.

A great effort here.

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

YeAH !!!!!! this RO CKS !!!!!  GRReaTTT voice -- - - - Yeah MAN !!!!!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

YeAh .....this ROCKs.................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prog-tastic !!!!!!!!!

i listen to this.....and RoCK .......... RocCK..................out......................
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

The Reverend 48

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Greeny

Excellent track. This motors along with all sorts of good stuff driving it. Great bass, guitars and composition, and BB's (or is it Ray Manzerak's?!) keyboard break is the icing on an already rich and tasty cake. You're building a very fine body of work here...

Ferryman

Very cool track indeed Mark and Dave. Love the feel to this and the lyrics are excellent (if a little dark....). The guitar synth adds a nice edge to this. It really rocks along with some nice production touches in there.

Know what you mean about the drums, but really it sometimes is worth using a pair of tracks so you can bounce the drums with some eq and effects to make them suit the sound of the song more. After all, we know you have no fear of breaching the 32 track maximum!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Yup, Nigel and the rest of the boys are right, this is a flipping great song Mark (even if a little dark, MuwahaaaHaaaaHaaaa#@!!!!!!)

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Thanks, guys - Appreciate all the cool comments.

Thanks again for doing the synth work, Dave!

Nigel, that's a good idea regarding the drums - A little pre-processing. I'm going to try it!

Later,

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover