"Ghosts" - Beat-boxing on the MBR.......... Not a Good Move.......

Started by OsCKilO, September 22, 2009, 03:09:35 PM

OsCKilO

Soundclick Ska Chart

# 3 in Ska out of 1,980 songs
# 210 in Alternative out of 153,503 songs

Thanks For the Listens Guys!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Davo

To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ted

Quote from: osckilo on October 05, 2009, 07:42:14 PMSoundclick Ska Chart
# 3 in Ska out of 1,980 songs
# 210 in Alternative out of 153,503 songs

Thanks For the Listens Guys!!!!!

Congrats!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

SteveB

OKO -  ;D Sometimes my prescience scares the sh*t outta me! This is something along the lines of what I imagined your 1st upload (Reviewed recently) could sound like. This is quite staggering. If someone informed me that this had been recorded in a £75-per-hour professional studio then I wouldn't dispute it. And therein, I'm afraid, lies your next problem. This is quite simply too good to be locked away on an Internet Forum (no matter how friendly or well-intentioned). If you have other work of this calibre, then you need to make that big decision: Somehow you need to have a music professional listen to your songs.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

https://soundcloud.com/stevebon

Tony W

So over the last couple days Steve B, I've seen an emerging trend in your posting. Most of which deals with the financial side of the music industry. Are you "THE MAN"?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SteveB

TYW - I of course accept the accusation in the spirit in which it was intended.  :)
Unfortunately I don't think I'll ever be in the position where I have to decide whether to sell my soul to The Man or not - my artistic efforts quite simply aren't good enough. This Osckilo upload however is in another league altogether, and effortlessly demands to be heard by the widest possible audience.
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

OsCKilO

Thank You Steve B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 ;D ;D ;D :o :o :o ;D ;D

That is the most Awesome of reviews!!!!!! 8)

That has made my Musical Year!!!!! ;D

I Haven't a clue how to Go about it though.... ???  Lol... ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

SteveB

OKO - I've just re-listened to this upload 'Ghosts', and it is as I observed earlier, superior. It would be unfair just to single your work out and leave everyone else's un-listened to, and so I don't propose to hear anymore of your work today. But I repeat my previous view, if this is a sample of your work, and you wish your work to be better known, then you have a hard, serious decision to make that needs a LOT of careful thought, because no matter how it works out, it will not only affect you, but your family, friends etc.

recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR

Bluesberry

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are one interesting character SteveB.  That a hell of a thing to say about somebody's song, I agree with you about T having something special.  T-man deserves it for his creativity and imagination that is for sure.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand