Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Davo

Quote from: oldrottenhead on September 25, 2009, 06:15:07 PMdont go into cornfields https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=168.0

Thats a great one.  On related new, my mom is making me taverns on sunday.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Wiley

Well we made it through the corn maze for another year!!.  Much booze drank by all.  It only took us 2 hrs this time.  Was a little easier.  This one was a tour of France. They have a tower in the middle and had that all lit up to represent the Eifel Tower.  There were dummies at each station.  Marie Antoinett and so on.  Had been raining for a few days so was a little muddy. Took 1/2 hr to get the mud off my shoes this morning. LOL  One thing about a cornfield it always makes one feel so short.  We were deciding last night that the corn was running about 9 feet tall.  Anyway it was fun. And have a bit of a headache today. LOL

Davo

Sounds like fun.  I miss Iowa-at night if you listen close, you can hear the corn growing ;)

Wiley

It does seem like that, 4th of July knee-high and now pushing 10 feet!!  Cornfields were great places to play when we were kids. That and the hay mow.  MY Dad still has a cow when hears what we used to do there.  We built tunnels all over the barn and then took a kerosene lamp into our "cave"  I am amazed my 2 brothers and I are still alive. LOL I don't think there is a kid in Iowa that has played in the hay loft!!

Satchwood

ooooh when we were KIDs......wiley great stroy's.................
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ted

I went to my first corn maze in Virginia a couple of years ago, with my young nephew.  They handed out maps as you went in.  Would that fly in IA, Wiley?

Look everybody!  I made a comment relevant to the topic!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

Quote from: wiley on September 27, 2009, 06:29:09 PMIt does seem like that, 4th of July knee-high and now pushing 10 feet!!  Cornfields were great places to play when we were kids. That and the hay mow.  MY Dad still has a cow when hears what we used to do there.  We built tunnels all over the barn and then took a kerosene lamp into our "cave"  I am amazed my 2 brothers and I are still alive. LOL I don't think there is a kid in Iowa that has played in the hay loft!!

I hope you didn't do in the hay loft what I did.... I was playing with a friends cousin of course....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Yes Ted they gave us maps.  But not a lot of help.  And TonyW NO I didn't do that kind of playing in the hay mow.  More like we were lions and tigers and we would have to crawl on hands and knees between caves. LOL And then one brother would hunt us and shoot us with his BB Gun. LOL That smarted !!

Davo

Quote from: Tony W on September 28, 2009, 06:39:01 AM
Quote from: wiley on September 27, 2009, 06:29:09 PMIt does seem like that, 4th of July knee-high and now pushing 10 feet!!  Cornfields were great places to play when we were kids. That and the hay mow.  MY Dad still has a cow when hears what we used to do there.  We built tunnels all over the barn and then took a kerosene lamp into our "cave"  I am amazed my 2 brothers and I are still alive. LOL I don't think there is a kid in Iowa that has played in the hay loft!!

I hope you didn't do in the hay loft what I did.... I was playing with a friends cousin of course....

My first kiss-was in the catchers mit of a giant baseball player-we were working on a rose parade float. :)