Corn Maze

Started by wiley, September 20, 2009, 12:27:00 PM

Wiley

Hey guys!!  Got on line today and there on the front page of Yahoo was a link to our local corn maze.  How cool was that.  We go every year.  Going this Sat.  pack a big cooler to drag along. LOL It takes hours.  We always go after dark. I am still surprised to see it on Yahoo!!  Yahoo linked it to one of the local Tv stations.  See Yah in the maze.
Wiley

http://www.kttc.com/global/story.asp?s=11152110

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

BossMicroBRew

I've been to several "Maize Mazes" in the midwest and they are AWESOME!
"90-proof pain, I shot at a time."  -George Molton

Tony W

After Detasseling corn as a youth, I have a hard rule about walking through corn fields. I only do it after harvest, and only to shoot skeet and other things....

This may appear redneck to some, but its what we do!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ted

Quote from: Tony W on September 21, 2009, 10:16:26 AMAfter Detasseling corn as a youth...

I detassled corn when I was 16--for two days and got fired!  It still stings.  I tried.  I swear I did.  But I was an Arizona kid exiled to Iowa for the summer.  How was I supposed to compete with those Iowa natives and their innate skills?
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac

Tony W

roflmao! We native Iowans are a special breed all right.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Yup TonyW  Thats what hubby said. He used to do irrigation pivot work.  Finally got him to go in the maze  and he went twice last year.   But he vowed he would never walk a corn fields again.  LOL  We will go this coming Sat.  I will try and get some pics.  It is going to be the Eiffel tower this year!!

Davo

Quote from: Tony W on September 21, 2009, 01:49:25 PMroflmao! We native Iowans are a special breed all right.

Souix City native here!  Very cool, I love the stuff everyone does with corn for fun.

Iowans are always the nicest people too.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

SdC

Quote from: Davo on September 22, 2009, 12:30:41 AM.....
Souix City native here!  ....
Iowans are always the nicest people too.
That says a lot about how Iowans view the outside mean evil world...  :o

recorder
Boss BR-600