The Loner

Started by tafka, May 17, 2008, 12:52:21 PM

tafka

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I used the "smoothld" patch again.And played a Gibson Les Paul
Standard.

if anyone wants the backing track just let me know and i'll email it

Tony

and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

SteveG

Player did not work....

Think you have gone too far the other way from the last one, guitar is too quiet now. Nice playing tho, and you have to love the SmoothLD patch!

Pedro

Very nice! I like it, nice playing there.

Welcome!  :)

Wiley

Wow came across this looking back.  How totally awesome TJ.  I've been working on this, will never sound like you!!  This deserves a bump!!  Sweeeet playing. I am still in awe of your skills!!
PJ

tafka

Quote from: wiley on December 20, 2009, 09:37:15 AMWow came across this looking back.  How totally awesome TJ.  I've been working on this, will never sound like you!!  This deserves a bump!!  Sweeeet playing. I am still in awe of your skills!!
PJ
looks like i have had more bumps today than a 4 year old PJ.

TJ.
and if the sun should fail to rise against my
shoulders one last time...

Rickocaster

Really nice work. I've listened to several of your songs, and you've got some chops, man.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Satchwood

Thanks for the bump here - glad I got a chance to listen to this beautiful piece TJ!!! Great listening!!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

OTD Bump! I`ve dug up a gem i never heard and apparently not many have.

Excellent playing from Tony J here!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Never get tired of hearing quality posts like this.  Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Mike_S

Beautiful stuff. I saw Gary Moore way back in Belfast, i think it was 89? He was absolutely jaw dropping. Good take on this and i like the way you gave it your own stamp.
recorder
iPad GarageBand