OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

danieldesete

Quote from: 64Guitars on October 17, 2009, 04:57:40 PM
Quote from: Davo on October 17, 2009, 04:14:15 PMI prefer sideboob but I will let this slide-cause Im flexible like that :)

(click to enlarge)

that's an offside boob !
hou hou ha ha

OsCKilO

The Offside Rule and Offside Trap in Football(Soccer)

It is not an offence in itself to be in an offside position.

A player is in an offside position if:

•he is nearer to his opponents' goal line than both the ball and the second last opponent

A player is not in an offside position if:

•he is in his own half of the field of play
•he is level with the second last opponent
•he is level with the last two opponents

Commiting an Offside Offence
A player in an offside position is only penalised if, at the moment the ball touches or is played by one of his team, he is, in the opinion of the referee, involved in active play by:

•interfering with play
•interfering with an opponent
•gaining an advantage by being in that position

No Offence
There is no offside offence if a player receives the ball directly from:

•a goal kick
•a throw-in
•a corner kick

Infringements/Sanctions
For any offside offence, the referee awards an indirect free kick to the opposing team to be taken from the place where the infringement occurred.

This is offside because the red number 10 is in front of all of the defenders, leaving only the goalkeeper back which isn't enough players to play him onside. This position may have been forced by the defenders moving forward in what is called the offside trap.

Here we can see that the blue number 3 defender has fail to move up the field with rest of his defence and played the red number 9 onside. This is a classic example of where the offside trap fails

The offside rule exists to stop goal hanging, where a player stands next to the opposing teams goal keeper in the hope that someone can get the ball to him (probably using a long ball), so he can get it past the goal keeper. Which would make for a very boring game.

The red number 9 isn't beyond the blue 4 defender but is offside because the goal keeper isn't back. This is one of those rare occasions where goal keeper is out of the goal (e.g. last minute of F.A. Cup final on a corner kick) and can't get back in time but if the attacking team play the ball as they normally would, then it would be offside because the offside rule requires two defenders to be in front the attacker and the goal keeper usually counts as a defender.

Why are linesmen (assistant referees) always calling offside when it isn't? Well believe it or not its not really their fault (unless the decision goes against you or your team), it's all to do with angles and line of sight. In the picture the purple line represents the linesman's line of sight which as you can see is at a slight angle, this line should be parallel with the goal line. So even though the red number 10 is being played onside by the blue defender it will be called offside. This is unfortunate but does happen from time to time.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

OsCKilO

WTF????!!!???

I still don't understand the rule! ???
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Hubby says it's about BOOBS, If I don't see BOOBS I don't care. LOL This is so funny, He hardly ever comments.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Wiley

OK here we go  This came to my phone so I sent to my e-mail, uploaded to photo bucket.  Hope it works!! Just for you Oski!!  Especially since you like cats!!

OsCKilO

Quote from: wiley on October 19, 2009, 05:43:56 PMOK here we go  This came to my phone so I sent to my e-mail, uploaded to photo bucket.  Hope it works!! Just for you Oski

The Garfield boobs have made me feel much better.....

I'm starting a new thread  tonight after a BAD open night start!

It will document my Journey through Live Performence.....

LOL!

Lessons learned tonight!

You will see!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Wiley

Garafield boobs are nice. Even I have to admit. And after today I could show you mind and you would be in shock!! Sad and saggy!.. I think I should go to bed soon.!!!

Davo

Where are you guys?  Why am I the only drunk in here tonight?
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe