The “Drunk Tank”

Started by OsCKilO, September 19, 2009, 06:13:29 AM

launched

Quote from: Tony W on September 29, 2009, 05:37:09 PMIs anyone here morally opposed to shooting rodents (mice) in the house instead of setting a trap for it? My girlfriend seems to think that it isn't cool......

I use a bb gun at camp.

At home I can never find them let alone shoot them - I would if I could, though. I use a regular old wooden snap trap with American cheese packed around the tripper thing. It's getting to be that time of year, isn't it. I'm going to put a few traps in my basement right now...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

I love .22 caliber bird shot. you don't even have to aim. The little bastard was looking at me through a hole in the wall that I found. The Marine in me took over, one shot one kill. and followed up with 5 minutes worth of prodding with a wire clothes hanger to get him out.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Did someone say BB gun......

You want to speak to Steve (From Osckilo)...

The Guy has about 15 of them in various forms.......

"problem" is the word that comes to mind.....

We watched "Wanted" this summer and spent an evening trying to shoot flys that had been attracted into the room by the lights....

The "hit rate" was quite impressive.....   Sad..... But Impressive....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Wiley

LOL ROFLMAO  YOu guys are hysterical. MY brothers always shot me with a bb gun. lOL fly's would have been more of a challenge.  And mice.  And TonyW I bet your girlfriend wasn't impressed. A little noisy. Although I have to admit I shot a racoon out the kitchen screen one time.  Grabbed a kitten and the war was on.  I got him too! But There was a nice hole in the screen for hubby to fix. lOL He wasn't happy!!

launched

Quote from: Tony W on September 29, 2009, 05:49:21 PMI love .22 caliber bird shot. you don't even have to aim. The little bastard was looking at me through a hole in the wall that I found. The Marine in me took over, one shot one kill. and followed up with 5 minutes worth of prodding with a wire clothes hanger to get him out.

.22 cal birdshot - I'll have to try that.

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

OsCKilO

Quote from: wiley on September 29, 2009, 06:11:11 PMLOL ROFLMAO  YOu guys are hysterical. MY brothers always shot me with a bb gun. lOL fly's would have been more of a challenge.  And mice.  And TonyW I bet your girlfriend wasn't impressed. A little noisy. Although I have to admit I shot a racoon out the kitchen screen one time.  Grabbed a kitten and the war was on.  I got him too! But There was a nice hole in the screen for hubby to fix. lOL He wasn't happy!!

Racoons Eat Kittens??? !!!! ???

OMG..!!!

But they look real friendly.....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Tony W

Duct tape PJ. never fails. If it starts to fall off the screen.... hit both sides.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

I"m mastering right now. I saw a mouse while I was recording, thought it would be good time to bring the gun downstairs.

of course now I want to shoot some flies for some reason.

oooh Just heard a spot where I wish I weren't mastering.

Poor Mike.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Tony W

Thnaks Ocskilo nwo I cnat see waht I tpyed.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR